Monday 9 March 2015

Dreaming of Green


Couldn't think of a better way to enjoy the beautiful sunshine we had on Saturday then taking blog pics in the beautiful scenery around my home town. I wanted to show you all a new shirt I got the other week from H&M (as per) It is just such a gorgeous fit as it is quite tight fitting however it doesn't cling to any of the wrong places, i also love the fact it is collarless and you can't even see any buttons! It reminds me of the utility trend with it's pocket detailing and colour yet it is the perfect day to night top.






Can you actually believe this top was only £14.99 like it's ridiculous, that is the reason I am so in love with H&M, you can have expensive looking pieces for pennies. 

I teamed the shirt with some black Joni Jeans from Topshop and also a leather biker jacket. I also decided to show you all my new bag from H&M again haha. I have been looking for a small tassled black bag for ages so was so happy to find this one for £19.99, it is part of the Coachella collection which I have had a look online for and can't seem to find anywhere! 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Janes Wardrobe . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig