Sunday 15 March 2015

Ripped Jeans



So like everyone on the planet I am pretty much obsessed with ripped jeans - like how do they make an outfit look so much better?! It's like the rips possess some sort of weird powers. I'm also all for a little DIY creativity so found some old black skinnies which I didn't really love any more and have now gave them a lease of life! I have to admit I went a bit scissor happy on one knee but whatever - it adds character right?!

Also I'm loving simple white shirts, they are so versatile! Literally the perfect day to night wear - all you need to do is chuck on a pair of heels and a clutch bag - easy peasy!












Shirt - Tesco £10 (bargain of the century) 
Hat - Topshop from last year 
Coat - River Island - I don't think they have it online anymore! 
Necklace - Multichain - H&M - £5(ish)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Janes Wardrobe . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig