Sunday 1 March 2015

Suede Loving!

My favourite trend for SS15 has to be the 70's look, I'm all about a bit of paisley print some boho vibes and carefree fashion. With the key pieces for this trend involving flares, off the shoulder tops, fringing, crochet and of course suede what is not to love?!















Above image featuring looks from Saint Laurent, House of Holland and Tommy Hillfigger SS15 shows. 

I have kicked off the beginning of March aka the summer in my eyes with a beautiful suede skirt 
from H&M. I have been lusting over several ones on asos and Miss Selfridge for a while now but it betroths me to pay £65 for a skirt... come on really?! So when I spotted this in the Bullring branch of H&M I literally had a fit. I have had a look for it on there website but haven't seen it yet so I am hoping it has only just come into store for you all! At £24.99 it is such a bargain and looks so much more expensive then it costs, it has a beautiful A Line fit which is very in for next season and also lovely button up detailing on the front. 



I have styled three looks to go with this skirt. I have chosen to go with a daytime look, a look for somewhere smart casual or something I would probably wear to the pub or a party and then finally a going out full on glam look. All outfit details will be listed below. 


The first of all three looks I have gone for is my daytime shopping sort of look. I have teamed the skirt with a basic black long sleeved ribbed polo neck top from Topshop (£18) with some black tights and my bargain boots from Tesco! I found them in the sale for only £12! I have also matched it up with my new beautiful bag from Topshop with fringed detailing it actually does have a strap which you can remove so can be worn in daytime or for evening looks. 





My second look is my smart casual / party look. I have chosen to team the skirt up with a denim shirt I picked up from Primark recently and then added my la moda OTK boots (linked below) I love this look and the colour combination of the denim and the suede really stand out. I would team this up with a little black clutch and my favourite stacker rings! 

http://www.lamoda.co.uk/footwear/boots/ghetto-superstar

My final look is my all out glam vibes, I decided to team the skirt with a flowing white shirt brought from H&M and also my bargain matalan lace up heels, yes that is right those shoes are from Matalan! Can you believe they were only £20 they are also so comfy as they support your ankle and the heel height is not ridiculous. I have also teamed it up with my Topshop bag as per. 




Here are some more suede skirts for you to recreate the look. 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Janes Wardrobe . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig