Sunday 10 May 2015

Mustard vibes


Hey, so it's been a while since I posted but I've just been so busy :( Back to having no life now so can finally work on my blog some more! I have recently purchased THE MOST PERFECT SHOES IN THE UNIVERSE! I think I have wanted them for about 3 months from Zara and thought I had been dreaming about them long enough to treat myself! I have featured them in this post so it is more of an evening look as these are not shoes to be worn in the day. I am just going to say these are my first pair of Zara heels and OMG they are so comfy! Literally in love with how I can run around in them, also I am the least gracious drunk in the planet so they help on nights out too! Teamed the shoes up with a mustard coloured relaxed blouse from H&M which I love! It's such a nice shape and honestly so so comfortable, the fabric is wonderful for the price. I obviously paired this with my statement topshop clutch bag and a little hat for a more quirky look! 







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Janes Wardrobe . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig